Thursday, January 23, 2014

New 2014, New Me, New You!!


Every year I tell myself that I'm going to eat better and workout but within the first week something throws a wrench in my plan and I never do it.  But not this year!!  I have a plan and I am going to stick to it.  I am starting today (no need to start on a Monday or the new month or new year) but today!!!
I have my first  4 workouts planned and I can keep reusing them or change them as needed but at least I have the foundation down.  Yeah me!!!  I start with yoga in the morning.  Its only 20 mins or so to wake me up.  At some point in the day, I don't have an exact time because my day is always changing, I do strength, cardio, and knee strength training.  Then before bed I do another short session of yoga to relax me.  I usually have a problem going to bed so I think the yoga will help.  I know this is a little extreme but its only about an hour out of my day and since I stay at home all day I can take the time.  Your day probably is a little more packed then mine so cut down on what you have to but just make sure you workout some how.  My knee has always been a problem so I'm trying to get it back to semi good shape.  
I also have been eating semi healthy lately so I am going to continue this with changing one unhealthy thing for a healthy thing.  For example this week I gave up yogurt that has anything extra in it for the healthy version.  Though I know the healthy version is Greek yogurt, I don't want to spend $8 each time I want it so I go with the healthiest non-greek yogurt I can find.  It still doesn't have all the chemicals in it so I consider it clean. 
My husband thinking this is extreme but he also lime sweets a lot and I think how much he eats is extreme.  This isn't for everyone so make adjustments that fit your life. If you have any questions please let me know. 
Here's to a new year and new you!!!

0 comments:

 

All My Favorite Things Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez