Monday, December 12, 2011

Books to Movies


The Pillars of Earth by  was a Great book but Very think.  When I heard they had made a mini series out of it, I just had to see it.  It looked really good and when I went to check it out at the library, the librarian kept going on and on about it.  I was really excited about watching it but I had to wait a whole week.  My first free day I couldn't wait anymore so I put it in.  I thought maybe I had gotten my hope up to high but I haven't been able to stop watching it.  It is Very close to the book. I was expecting something really bad but got something that I love.

I think I have to go buy it now!!  I highly recommend it but I would read the book first!

0 comments:

 

All My Favorite Things Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez